Set up and receive alerts right in the mobile app
Choose from options like low balance, large transaction, and security alerts.1
Even transfer money to your account directly from a low balance alert.
Learn how to set up alerts in our
Deposit checks quickly and safely
Save time and gas by easily - and securely - depositing checks from your smartphone. Simply take a picture of both the front and back of your endorsed check and send it
using your Armed Forces Bank mobile app.
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere, for free - 24/7.2
- Deposit checks safely and securely - receive immediate confirmation that your check has been successfully received.
- Save time - save yourself a trip to the bank and skip the deposit slip.
- View check images from recent transactions.
Tracking your account balances and transactions is simple while on the go
You'll find a wealth of features at your fingertips on our secure Mobile Banking app:
View a summary of all your Armed Forces Bank accounts.
The account balance you see includes any deposits, transfers, or withdrawals posted up to the time you are viewing it.
- View account balances without logging in with Instant Balance.
Transfer funds between accounts and put your money where you need it, when you need it
Wherever you may be, you can transfer funds from one of your Armed Forces Bank accounts to another.
Manage your bills on your mobile device and never miss a payment
- Pay bills and schedule recurring or future-dated payments.
- Revise payments before they are sent.
- Track your payment history.
Locate an Armed Forces Bank ATM or branch
Don't get charged for some other bank's ATM fees. With our mobile app, you'll know just where to go for the ATM or branch that's closest to you.
To use Mobile Banking, you must first be enrolled in Online Banking.
Alerts received as text messages on your cell phone may incur a charge from your cellular provider.
Enroll in Online Banking and download the Armed Forces Bank mobile app.
Message and data rates charged by your mobile phone carrier may apply.
Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal.
Deposit limits and restrictions apply.