Let Armed Forces Bank help you become a homeowner with our FHA loan program. Designed for first-time home buyers and borrowers needing smaller down-payment amounts, this government- provided program may be easier to qualify for than a conventional loan. Fixed and adjustable rates available. Our dedicated loan advisors will guide you every step of the way; we’ll guarantee closing your loan on time or pay you $1,000. Kickstart your home ownership experience with an FHA loan from Armed Forces Bank today.
Subject to credit approval.
What You Need to Know
FHA loans are insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and have eligibility requirements and other conditions, such as:
- FHA loans require a minimum down payment of 3.5%.
- Gift or grant money may be allowed to be used for your down payment.
- Homes must meet certain conditions and be appraised by an FHA-approved appraiser.
- Reduced paperwork is available for eligible borrowers qualifying for an FHA Streamlined refinance.
- New FHA loans are available only for homes that will be used as a borrower's primary residence.
- Maximum loan amounts vary by state and county. Call (855) 558-8551 for details in your area.