Take control of your money and
simplify how you manage your
finances, monitor balances and more.
Easily keep track of your finances by reviewing your account balance and transactions
Find a wealth of features at your fingertips on our secure Online Banking site:
- View a summary of all your Armed Forces Bank accounts. The account balance you see includes any deposits, transfers, or withdrawals posted up to the time you are viewing it
Simplify your banking with e.Statements
- Fast - Receive your statement immediately when it is ready1
- Green - view your statement when and where you want while reducing paper waste and protecting the environment
- Secure - reduce the risk of identity theft or mail fraud
- Convenient - eliminate clutter by accessing statements online when you need them
- e.Statement FAQ's
Receive alerts by email or text message to manage your account activity whenever you need it
Armed Forces Bank e.Alerts notify you, via e-mail or text message, of important account activity without having to sign in or go online.2
With e.Alerts, you'll gain peace of mind and maintain control over your account with:
- Balance Level Alerts
- Transaction Alerts
- Scheduled Alerts
To start receiving e.Alerts, simply logon to Online Banking and navigate to your "Account Summary" page.
Enroll in Online Banking now to access these features.
1 Your e.Statements will be posted as a Portable Document Format (PDF) file.
PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 5.05 or higher) to view them. Download Acrobat Reader.
Learn more about e.Statements by reading our Frequently Asked Questions.
2 Alerts received as text messages on your cell phone may incur a charge from your cellular provider.
Click here for more detailed instructions for setting up e.Alerts and common cell phone text alert conversion addresses.