For more information or to speak with a Financial Education Specialist, please contact us at FinancialEducationAFB@afbank.com.
The United States Department of Veterans Affairs offers benefits to eligible veterans and active service members, making making a VA home loan a great option for pur- chasing or refinancing an existing mortgage. Because the VA insures up to 25% of a VA loan, lenders are able to offer favorable benefits and loan terms to borrowers who qualify for the program.These benefits include:
- No down payment
- No mortgage insurance premiums to pay1
- Flexible credit standards
- Negotiable interest rates
- Options available to tailor your mortgage to your unique situation
- No penalty to pre-pay or to refinance your VA home loan at any time
- An assumable mortgage
Learn more about:
- VA Loan Refinance Options
- Eligibility Requirements
- Certificate of Eligibility
- Credit & Income Qualifications
- Property Requirements
- Down Payment & Closing Costs
1 VA Funding fee applies.
Subject to credit approval.