Get ready to bank anytime, anywhere, on any device with our new, improved, more intuitive digital banking service.
Here’s what you need to be ready:
1. Keep track of the Access ID you use now. This will be your User Name in the new digital banking service.
2. Review the mobile phone number, email and mailing address on your account. To confirm we have the most up-to-date contact information on file, please log in to Online Banking and select the Update Contact Info tab at the top of page.
Benefits of our New Digital Banking
- Streamlined Access - More intuitive experience that works similarly across all devices -- mobile, tablet or desktop.
- Enhanced Alerts - Set up, customize and manage alerts the way you want with ease.*
- Mobile Deposit - Deposit checks for free in a snap – safely and securely from a mobile device.** Available on iPhone or Android.
- New Payment Tools - Move money to your other accounts through account-to-account transfers. Use bill pay to schedule and send payments. Plus, we’ve partnered with Zelle® so you can easily send and receive money from friends, family and others you trust.***
- Secure Messaging - Reach us for questions about your account on any device through secure messaging.*
* Message and data rates charged by your mobile phone carrier may apply.
** Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal.
*** Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.