Among the many concerns and anxieties you may have during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we certainly understand that access to your banking services may be one of them.
With the health and safety of our clients and associates top of mind, we want you to know that Armed Forces Bank is actively responding to this pandemic to allow continued banking services during this trying time. Our hearts and thoughts go out to those infected and those cut off from family and friends during isolation and travel restrictions.
The Coronavirus has not negatively impacted our operations, and we are working hard as a team to take the appropriate actions to support our clients and associates.
Here are some of the actions we’re taking:
- Our teams are monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and federal, state and local agencies to ensure we’re acting in line with the most up-to-date guidance from the scientific and medical communities.
- We are communicating regularly with our associates to keep them informed and to ensure their safety and that of our clients.
- We have in place a policy that will help ensure that our associates who are sick or who have to care for sick loved ones are able to stay home without fear of losing their jobs.
- All of our locations have been directed to secure cleaning supplies; we have enhanced cleaning of our locations; and we have educated our associates on the proper ways to clean their hands and limit the spread of germs through social distancing.
- We are requiring face coverings in all of our locations. For an ADA accommodation, please see one of our bankers.
We encourage clients to use our self-service banking options that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including online banking, mobile banking, and Smart ATMs.
Please check back on this website to locate ATMs and banking centers near you, including hours of operation and operational status and for more information on Armed Forces Bank’s response to COVID-19.
We are fully committed to the health of our associates and clients. We will continue to stay well-informed and work in trusted ways to help minimize spread of the Coronavirus.
Please know we are devoting significant resources to this effort and will continue working hard to provide you some peace of mind during this difficult time.