Checking and Savings Accounts
Choose the account that's right for you.
Contact our Recruit Department at:
Toll Free: (888) 744-3637 x33400
Fax: (816) 412-0055
Monday - Friday: 0800 - 1830 Central Time
Saturday: 0900 - 1400 Central Time
Simple Checking Account
Your checking account gives you the freedom to manage your money with ease:
Open an Account Today
- No service charge with direct deposit1
- No opening deposit or minimum balance requirement
- Free online banking, e.statements, and e.alerts
Managing Your Checking Account
Did you receive the Checking 101 Workbook yet? Follow Dan through our short video series as he learns about his checking account. Use your workbook as a guide.
See the Videos
Convenient and secure access to your account anytime, anywhere. To help manage your accounts, you can:
- Monitor recent transactions
- Pay bills online
- Transfer funds between accounts
Manage your account while on the go.2
- Check balances
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
- Gain peace of mind when the unexpected occurs.
- Check out our entire suite of savings products to meet your needs.
- Increase your savings by rounding up your Visa debit card purchases with Savings Cents.
1 No service charge if you have a direct deposit, or use your Armed Forces Bank debit card to make 15 purchases during each monthly statement cycle. Otherwise, a $6.00 monthly service fee applies. A $3.00 paper statement fee applies unless you are enrolled in e.Statements. Other miscellaneous fees, including overdraft fees, may also apply.
2 Message and data rates may apply, such charges include those from your communications service provider. $0.50 charge per check deposited applies. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and restrictions apply.