Get ready to bank anytime, anywhere, on any device with our intuitive digital banking service.
Benefits of Digital Banking
- Streamlined Access - More intuitive experience that works similarly across all devices -- mobile, tablet or desktop.
- Enhanced Alerts - Set up, customize and manage alerts the way you want with ease.*
- Mobile Deposit - Deposit checks for free in a snap – safely and securely from a mobile device.** Available on iPhone or Android.
- New Payment Tools - Move money to your other accounts through account-to-account transfers. Use bill pay to schedule and send payments. Plus, we’ve partnered with Zelle® so you can easily send and receive money from friends, family and others you trust.*** Learn more about Zelle.
- Secure Messaging - Reach us for questions about your account on any device through secure messaging.*
Reset Your Password
- Go to the Login page on afbank.com or our mobile app.
- Click or tap Forgot your password? Enter your login ID.
- Click or tap Submit.
- Click or tap one of the contact methods that are on file for you. You will receive a code via the contact method that you select.
- On the Secure Access Code page, enter the code and click or tap Submit. (Note: If you close out of a session after receiving a secure access code, but before you enter it in the application, and then open it within a very short time, click or tap I already have a Secure Access Code.)
- Enter your new password.
- Re-enter the password in the Confirm Password field.
- Click or tap Submit. (Note: If the Remember Me check box is selected, it blocks you from entering a different login
Our Digital Banking service also offers the following login options:
- Biometrics is now available for fingerprint or facial recognition on your device. Please be sure to enable this feature first on your smartphone or tablet.
- Passcode allows you the option to enter a passcode for authenticating your Mobile Banking session instead of your login ID and password.
Debit Card Controls
- Activate a new card and review your transactions.
- Turn your debit card ON and OFF - Misplaced your debit card? Not a problem. Now, you can instantly turn off your card while you search, then turn it back on once you find it. It's fast and easy - so you can relax, knowing your card is safe.
- Report Lost or Stolen & Replace - It can be worrisome to lose your card, and even worse if it's stolen. But in just a few swipes, you can report the loss, freeze the account, and have a replacement card on its way to you.
- Travel Notifications - Keep your mind at ease while on vacation and let us know of your travel plan(s) so your card is ready to travel with you. Set up your travel notifications with departure dates and return dates and whether it is international or domestic travel.
- ATM Withdrawl Limits - Establish your own limits for the current business day.
Set Up Account Alerts
- Go to the Login page on afbank.com or access your account through the app.
- Go to Settings, then Alerts, and select New Alert.
- Then choose Account Alerts, History Alerts, or Online Transaction Alerts.
- Select if you want to receive the alerts by email, text, voice call, and more.
Options for transferring funds to others:
- Zelle® Send or receive money from friends, family, and others you trust. Learn more.
- Transfer-to-Account Allows you to move funds to someone else like a family member with an Armed Forces Bank account.
How to get started:
- Log into your Digital Banking app or at afbank.com.
- Go to the left-hand Menu, then select Transfers.
- Scroll down to choose Internal Transfers, Send Money with Zelle, External Transfer, or Transfer-to-Account.
If you are already enrolled in Digital Banking and have the Mobile app:
- On the Home page, tap Deposit a Check.
- On the Deposit Check page, select the account, and enter the Amount. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Be sure to endorse the back of your check with: For mobile deposit only at Armed Forces Bank. Include your signature and account number. On the Image Capture page, use your device to take a picture of the front and back of the check. Guides on the screen help you align the check for the image.
- Select Submit Deposit.
- Tap Close. The check appears in the submitted list in the Deposit Check History list.
Set Up Bill Pay For Your New Armed Forces Bank Account
Did you know Digital Banking from Armed Forces Bank comes with a more streamlined experience for paying bills? Set up one-time or recurring payments with Bill Pay. Once you’re enrolled in Digital Banking; you can pay bills using the Armed Forces Bank Mobile App.
Simply sign in to your Armed Forces Bank Mobile App to set up Bill Pay:
Once you are enrolled in Digital Banking and have set up Bill Pay, you are ready to schedule your payments right from your mobile app. It really is that simple!
Set up e-statements for your new Armed Forces Bank Account
Enjoy the convenience of viewing your account statements online with Armed Forces Bank’s e-Statements. It’s a safer, faster, and a more convenient way to access and organize your statements. It’s free and all you need is Digital Banking.
It’s quick to sign up. Simply access the Armed Forces Bank Mobile App to get started. Once set up, easily view e-Statements by simply logging into Digital Banking.
If you haven't logged into Digital Banking yet:
- Log in at afbank.com or download the app on your smartphone.
- Use your current Access ID and password to log in. Follow the on-screen instructions to receive a 6-digit access code to reset your password.
- If your 6-digit access code times out before you enter it, please select the option to receive your code via email.
Call 888-929-2265 for assistance. Our associates are available Monday–Friday 8 am - 7 pm CST and Saturday 9 am - 5 pm CST.
Download the Mobile Apps
For full terms and conditions, click here.
* Message and data rates charged by your mobile phone carrier may apply.
** Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal.
*** Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.