Get savings, convenience, security, and rewards with our new Armed Forces Bank Access Rewards Checking account. The Rewards Checking account is designed for service members and their families, helping you keep your money safe while also allowing you benefit from extra rewards. Take charge of your finances with our convenient features such as online and mobile banking2, Military Early Pay4 (1 day), and access to 30,000+ATMs with the MoneyPass Network3. And sweeten the deal with our Rewards1, which include protecting your identity, your purchases and your phone. Plus, enjoy big savings when you bank, shop and play.
Access it all – open your Access Rewards Checking account now.
Checking Account Rewards
- Online Shopping Discounts*
- Movie & Theme Park discounts
- Health Discount Savings*
- Credit File Monitoring*
- Identity Monitoring*
- Dark Web Monitoring*
- Cell Phone Protection†
- Roadside Assistance†
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage†
See Insurance Disclosure†
Get paid one day early with Early Pay4
Unlimited, free access to 30,000+ ATMs nationwide with MoneyPass Network3 - easily find an ATM near on the MoneyPass site.
Online Banking with Bill Pay
Mobile Banking2 with Check Deposit5
Free Visa debit card with Card Controls and EMV chip technology
Eligible for Saving Cents - round up your debit card purchases automatically and put the change in your savings account
What You Need to Know to Open a Rewards Checking Account
- $100 opening balance requirement.
- A $6 monthly service charge applies.
- Free e.Statements or $5 paper statement fee.
- $7.50 fee for incoming wire transfers.
- Closing new accounts within 90 days of opening will result in a $20 early closure fee.