We have standard overdraft practices that apply to our accounts. We also offer overdraft alternatives, such as a link to a savings account or to an overdraft line of credit, which may be less expensive than our standard overdraft practices.
Get data from all your accounts in one simple statement. Call (888) 929-2265 to enroll and learn more.
1. No fees for withdrawals, transfers, balance inquiries or denied ATM transactions at ATMs in the MoneyPass® Network if you have a MoneyPass® logo on the back of your card. MoneyPass® Network ATMs are within the U.S. only.
2. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and restrictions apply.
3. We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) shown is accurate as of Sep 21, 2018. The interest rate may change after the account opening. Fees may be charged to the account, which could reduce earnings on the account.
4. Free e.Statements or $4.50 paper statements for Access and Student Checking accounts. Paper statements are free for Elite Checking account holders.
5. Message and data rates may apply - such charges include those from your communications service providers.
Visa's Zero Liability policy covers U.S. issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by VISA® or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholders must notify card issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for specific restrictions, limitations and other details.