You can make a one-time internal transfer by doing the following:
- Log into Online Banking.
- Select the “Account Summary” tab, then scroll down to the “Express Transfer” section.
- Select the account you want to transfer funds from in the “Transfer From” drop-down menu.
- Select the account you want the funds transferred to in the “Transfer To” drop-down menu.
- In the “Transfer Amount” field, enter the dollar amount you want to transfer.
- Specify the date you want the transfer to happen on.
- Click “Next” when ready.
- A preview of the transfer will display so you can confirm the information you’ve entered. Once you verify the transfer’s details, click “Submit”. If you need to make any changes, simply click the “Back” button to return to the previous page without completing the transfer.
- Once you submit the transfer, a confirmation screen will confirm the transfer has been completed. This screen will also provide a confirmation number for your records.
- Please note there are activity restrictions on savings and Money Market accounts.
See How to Transfer Money & Pay Bills Online (PDF) to learn more about making one-time or recurring internal transfers in Online Banking, the mobile app, or mobile browser.