For many people, a checking account is a type of bank account that they use every day. Whether you’re paying bills, paying for groceries, or just shopping online, checking accounts are often an important part of our financial life. For that reason, you want to be sure that your checking account meets all your needs. But what if you could access a Rewards checking account that helps you protect your identity, your purchases, and your phone. Plus enjoy big savings when you bank, shop and play.
We’re proud to introduce the new Armed Forces Bank Access** Rewards Checking Account.
Keep reading to learn more about these new rewards checking accounts and what they can offer you.
What an Access Rewards Checking Account Can Offer You
Checking accounts are a useful tool for many when it comes to managing finances. Checking accounts can help you meet your financial goals in a variety of ways. But our new Access Rewards Checking Account has even more features than the typical checking account, which means you get:
- Get paid one day early with Early Pay1
- Unlimited, free access to 30,000+ ATMs nationwide with MoneyPass Network2
- Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking3 with Check Deposit4
- Visa Debit Card & Controls
- No Fee Money Orders & Cashier’s Checks
- Complimentary Standard Checks
- Free e.Statements5
- Saving Cents Eligibility - round up your debit card purchases automatically and put the change in your savings
Big Rewards, Big Protection
Big rewards, big protection -- Armed Forces Bank Access Rewards Checking Account serves up a big share of both.
So, what kind of rewards are we talking about? Rewards are designed to help you save money, monitor your credit, and protect your identity and finances.
Save When You Play
- Travel and Leisure Discounts: Money-saving discounts from thousands of local and national businesses – redeem and print coupons online or access discounts from a mobile device. (available via mobile or web only3)
- RewardsTM: Receiving Rewards is simple! As a member, you have access to exclusive offers and discounts at thousands of leading online retailers. Simply shop online using our customized shopping portal and receive cash back. Your cash back can be held in your Rewards account to use towards future purchases or conveniently sent to you as a check. Yes, it’s that easy! (registration/activation required; available via mobile or web only3)
- Roadside Assistance Service: 24-hour coverage for roadside assistance services including vehicle towing, fuel/oil/fluid/water delivery, and battery/lockout/tire assistance up to $100 per occurrence. Maximum of two occurrences per twelve-month period. (See Insurance Disclosure)
- Healthcare Discount Savings*: Enjoy savings on vision, prescriptions, and dental service. This is NOT insurance.
Monitor Your Credit and Protect Your Identity
You can rest easy knowing that IDProtect®, our identity theft monitoring and resolution service, can help better protect your identity.
Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage (See Insurance Disclosure)
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Debit and Credit Card Registration*
- Credit File Monitoring Daily*
- Credit Report and Score6*
- Credit Score Simulator *
- Credit Score Tracker7
- Identity Monitoring*
- Dark Web Monitoring*
- Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources*
- Financial Wellness 360º
Protect Against Unexpected Losses and Save on Health Expenses
- Travel Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance : Receive up to $10,000 of Travel Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance. (Coverage divides equally on joint accounts.) (See Insurance Disclosure)
- Cell Phone Protection : Receive up to $400 of replacement or repair costs if your cell phone is stolen or damaged, in the U.S. and abroad. $50 deductible applies. Up to two claims per twelve month period. Covers up to four phones on a cell phone bill. (Cell phone bill must be paid using eligible account.) (See Insurance Disclosure)
- Debit Advantage Buyers Protection : Covers items for 90 days from the date of purchase against accidental breakage, fire or theft. Extended Warranty extends the U.S. manufacturer’s original written warranty up to one full year on most new retail purchases if the warranty is less than five years. (Item(s) must be purchased entirely with this account for coverage.) (See Insurance Disclosure)
Get the full details on the Access Rewards Checking Account.
How To Open Your Access Rewards Checking Account
Opening your new Access Rewards Checking Account is easy -- it typically takes 10 minutes or less to apply. Which means you’ll be on your way to earning rewards when you bank, shop, and play.
Here are a few details to keep in mind:
- $100 opening balance requirement.
- A $6 monthly service charge applies.
- Free e.Statements5 or $5 paper statement fee.
- $7.50 fee for incoming wire transfers.
- Closing new accounts within 90 days of opening will result in a $20 early closure fee.
Armed Forces Bank Has Military Families in Mind
Get savings, convenience, security, and rewards with our new Armed Forces Bank Access Rewards Checking account. The Rewards Checking account is designed for service members and their families, helping you keep your money safe while also allowing you to benefit from extra rewards.
** Benefits are available to personal checking accounts and their primary account owner and joint account owner(s) subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for the applicable Benefits. Some Benefits require authentication, registration and/or activation. Benefits are not available to the "signer" on the account who is not an account owner or to the businesses, clubs, trusts, organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employee/students.
* Registration/activation required.
1 Direct deposit required. Maximum ACH credit is $15,000.00.
2 No fees for withdrawals, transfers, balance inquiries or denied ATM transactions at ATMs in the MoneyPass® Network if you have a MoneyPass® logo on the back of your card. MoneyPass® Network ATMs are within the U.S. only.
3 Message and data rates charged by your mobile phone carrier may apply.
4 Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and restrictions apply.
5 Free e.Statements or $5 paper statements for Access Rewards and Access Digital Checking accounts. Paper statements are free for Access Investment account holders.
6 Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on single bureau data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.
7 Credit Score Tracker: Once credit file monitoring has been activated and you have requested your first credit score, you may request a new credit score each month to be plotted on your Credit Score Tracker graph. Monthly email notifications will be sent to let you know when your new score is available.
Closing new accounts within 90 days of opening will result in a $20 early closure fee.
Important Insurance Disclosure Notice: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions, and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance disclosure documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit for on the certificate of insurance.